Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) Vendor Selection and Implementation is being utilized more and more by organizations around the globe to supplement or replace their internal recruiting functions–with good reason. The capabilities that RPO can bring to the crucial first stage of the employment lifecycle are powerful and nearly impossible for internal teams to replicate.
“RPO has and will continue to have the highest growth rate within the HR services portfolio, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of nearly 16.6 percent through 2020… Internal talent acquisition teams simply lack the resources that RPO specialists have to leverage people, process and technology, which is why demand for RPO will remain so strong.”
Amy Gurchensky, Senior HR Analyst for NelsonHall, in the 2017 Industry forecast article in HRO Today (December 2016 issue).
The effectiveness of your RPO partnership greatly depends on how the RPO is introduced into and embedded within the organization. There is no one-size-fits-all solution.
Operant professionals have the experience and proven success in RPO implementation for short-term projects, partial team or full team conversions. We:
- Conduct a quick, yet thorough, analysis of your current state compared to best practice and compliant processes, systems and team composition.
- Combine current knowledge of talent acquisition best practices and your business needs to determine desired state.
- Consider and select the right provider, and establish the Master Service Agreement (MSA) and Statements of Work (SOW) that govern the partnership (This may include an RFP event).
- Work with the selected RPO team to establish the plan for quickly getting from current state to desired state, considering on-going needs, current team and available resources.
- Execute the plan with minimal-to-no disruption to business operations.
- Advising the internal team on their role in the partnership for optimal performance. This may entail change management activities for internal teams.
Operant works with you to set up a colleague model versus a client RPO model to deliver proven and superior outcomes. Click here to read about how the proper partnership model can optimize RPO engagements.
The Operant approach to RPO implementation always considers each client’s unique needs, roles, resources and hiring sophistication. The Operant team collaborates with all relevant internal functions, such as HR, Legal, Finance and the operating units where hiring occurs.
Operant can also assist with budgeting, Applicant Tracking System (ATS) selection or updating, pre-employment selection process and tools, manager interview tools and training, recruitment team selection and training, employment branding, and analytics and reporting.