A high performance talent acquisition function means your organization is bringing the best talent to your roles, setting your teams up for success from top to bottom.
Operant professionals have experience and proven success in transforming small, medium and large talent acquisition organizations. We:
- Conduct a quick, yet thorough, analysis of your current state compared to best practice and compliant processes, systems and team composition.
- Combine current knowledge of talent acquisition best practices and your specific business needs to determine the desired state.
- Establish the plan for quickly getting from current state to the desired state, including how to perform and transform simultaneously with available resources.
- Execute the plan with minimal-to-no disruption to business operations.
- Document processes, configure systems and develop initial reporting to monitor outcomes and for use in continuous improvement efforts.
Operant can also assist with budgeting, Applicant Tracking System (ATS) selection or updating, pre-employment selection process and tools, manager interview tools and training, recruitment team selection and training, employment branding, and analytics and reporting.
Key clients: Yellow Pages (Digital Media solutions for the SMB market), Wolters Kluwer (SaaS for professional markets, including brands Ovid, Lippincott, CCH, Lien Solutions, CT Corp, Kleos), First Advantage (Background Checks), Comcast.